MAKE YOUR BRAND STAND OUT AT THE AWARD CEREMONY
The Food Business Africa Industry Excellence Awards ceremony is a marvellous platform to have your brand and company show its unique capability in front of key decision makers from the industry.
The awards ceremony sponsorship is especially an excellent opportunity for suppliers of the following, who can take branding options that will uplift their brands before, during and after the ceremony in the African food and feed industry marketplace:
- processing equipment and solutions;
- packaging equipment and solutions;
- ingredients and chemicals;
- safety and laboratory supplies;
- post-harvest equipment and supplies;
- industry services – including certification, construction & infrastructure, human resource management, consultancy, financial services, facilities management etc.
The main draw-in of taking sponsorship of the award ceremony is that the sponsor company can decide to sponsor the event category that best matches their area of specialty or area of focus, reinforcing the brand’s key strengths.
- PREMIUM SPONSORSHIP – This is a general sponsorship package for the entire Awards ceremony. Premium Sponsors get the best brand placement before, during and after the Awards ceremony with premium positioning of their brands. Company logo appears on all certificates issued to all the winners. Premium sponsors also get an opportunity to introduce their companies during the ceremony and hand over trophies and certificates to winners of the Industry Champion Award categories.
- CATEGORY SPONSORSHIPS – This refers to the sponsorship of a particular category of the Awards. Category Sponsors have their logo appearing on the trophies and certificates of the sponsored category. They also hand over the trophies and certificates to the winners of the category they have sponsored.
Category sponsorships available include
- Industry Champion Award category
- New Products of the Year – Dairy Product of the Year; Milling, Cereals & Pulses Product of the Year; Bakery & Snack Product of the Year; Alcoholic Beverage Product of the Year; Soft Beverage Product of the Year; Chilled & Fresh Product of the Year; Sugar & Confectionery Product of the Year; Culinary & Condiments Product of the Year; Hot Beverage (Tea, Coffee & Chocolate) Product of the Year; New Product with the Most Innovative Packaging; and New Product with the Most Innovative use of an Ingredient.
As a Sponsor of the Awards ceremony, you gain the following unique benefits:
- Company logo on the main platform at the Awards ceremony;
- Company name on the Award certificate issued to the winner of the sponsored category. For premium sponsors, company name on each certificate issued to the winners;
- A number of free company delegates and visitors to attend the Awards ceremony, Official Dinner and AFMASS Conference on the day of the awards ceemony;
- Wide coverage and exposure in the Food Business Africa and Industry Business Africa magazines print issues, websites and social media platforms before, during and after the event;
- Presentation of the Award to the winner of your sponsored category and a brief introduction of your company before the award category presentation;
- Free press releases on the awards ceremony website to pass on your company’s messaging on products and services;
- Networking opportunities with industry leaders from Africa and the World
Contact the organisers for the affordable sponsorship options that will elevate your brand beyond your expectations on email@example.com